We no longer support this web browser. Upgrade your browser for a better experience.

Frequently Asked Questions

I need to book a service, MOT or repair. Can you help me?

Servicing and maintenance is available by appointment only. To book an appointment please call us or click here to book online.

How do I go about booking a test drive?

Booking a test drive is super simple! You can either book online by clicking here or just give us a call and our friendly team can book an appointment for you.

How do I find my nearest dealer?

To find your nearest dealership, visit our Find A Dealer page and enter your post code, town or city. This will give you a list of all the dealerships local to you. Not to worry if the motorcycle you like is further away - we can still help!

Can I buy a motorcycle online?

Yes, you can! You can buy a motorcycle and arrange collection or delivery... all from the comfort of home! And we'll even throw in a 14 day money back guarantee, for your peace of mind. Learn more and buy online.

Can I part exchange my motorcycle?

Yes, of course! We're more than happy to take your motorcycle as part exchange - even if there's still outstanding finance. Our valuations are guaranteed to be fair and, as long as the vehicle is as described, we won't knock the price down when it comes to handover day!