Glenn Irwin Cap Competition Terms and Conditions
Win a Cap signed by Glenn Irwin!
How would you like to win a cap signed by Glenn Irwin courtesy of Vertu Motorcycles?
All you need to do to enter is find the post on Facebook and once you’re there:
- Like the post
- Follow our page
- Tag a friend in the comments
This competition is provided by Vertu Motors plc, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05984855 whose registered office is at Vertu House, Fifth Avenue Business Park, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0XA.
1) PRIZE: One winner will receive a signed cap by Glenn Irwin. There is no cash alternative, and the prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize.
2) ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to any person/resident in the UK who is 18 years, or older, and is a registered member of Facebook. Employees of Vertu Motors plc or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
3) TIMING: This competition runs from 17 June 2022 to 27 June 2022 at 12:00pm.
4) ENTRY: To be entered into the competition, you must like the competition post, follow our page and tag another user in the comments. This can all be done on the Vertu Motorcycles Facebook page, by Vertu Motors plc.
5) WINNER SELECTION: The competition winners will be selected by Vertu Motors plc (at its absolute discretion). Each person may only enter once. Entries will be ineligible if they:
- are incomplete
- are found to be part of an attempt to use multiple accounts to enter
- violate the rights of any other person or entity
- are received outside of the Promotion Period (see three: TIMING)
- are reported to violate the terms governing the use of the website.
No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Vertu Motors plc is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Vertu Motors plc reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
6) USE OF YOUR ENTRY: The winner of the prize consents to their full name being made publicly available and posted on social media as the winner. They also consent to permit or take part in any additional publicity which may be reasonably requested by Vertu Motors plc. Any other personal data you provide when you enter may be used for future Vertu Motors plc marketing activities if you indicate your consent to such activity. Otherwise, this personal data will be used by Vertu Motors plc and agents acting on their behalf only for the operation of this competition.
7) NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: ONE winner will be selected by Vertu Motors plc on 27 June 2022 (for further details see four: ENTRY above). The winner will be contacted by Vertu Motors plc or agents acting on its behalf via the website to claim their prize. If a potential winner has not confirmed receipt of the notification within thirty-two (32) hours of the first attempt, another winner may be selected to replace them, and the potential winner will cease to be entitled to the prize. The winner may be asked to provide documentation proving their eligibility before they are entitled to receive the prize.
8) OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these terms and conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Vertu Motors plc’s decision shall be final. Vertu Motors plc reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel, or withdraw this competition at any time without notice before the prize is claimed, and the winner confirmed. Participants in this competition agree that Vertu Motors plc and its subsidiaries or group companies will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this competition. Nothing in this clause shall limit Vertu Motors plc’s or its subsidiaries or group companies’ liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of Vertu Motors plc’s fraud. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Glenn Irwin or Honda.
9) SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we will disqualify that entrant’s entry to this competition and may ban the entrant from participating in any of our future competitions, so please enter fairly.